Grameen VidaSana’s evaluation strategy and research plan have been developed under the guidance of renowned health economist Katherine Baicker, PhD, a professor at Harvard University School of Public Health.
Our Research Advisory Committee is assisting us with program design and implementation of an evaluation plan that will measure both the success of GPC and Grameen VidaSana. Recognizing our important mission, members have graciously agreed to donate their time and services. In addition, they promote collaboration across research, program development, and identify and connect Grameen PrimaCare with potential partnerships with hospitals and institutions.
- Ana Abraido-Lanza, Ph.D. – Columbia University
- Guedy Arniella, LCSW– Institute for Family Health
- Katherine Baicker, Ph.D. – Harvard University
- Giselle Corbie-Smith, M.D., M.P.H. – University of North Carolina
- Kezhen Fei, M.S.- ICHAN School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Ashley Fox, M.A., Ph.D. – ICHAN School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Francisca Gany, M.D., M.S.– Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Carol Horowitz, M.D., M.P.H. – ICHAN School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Lydia Isaac, Ph.D. – NYC HHC, Corporate Planning and HIV Services
- Oscar Jimenez-Solomon, M.P.H. – Columbia University | New York State Psychiatric Institute
- Roberto Lewis-Fernandez, M.D. – Columbia University | New York State Psychiatric Institute
- Jorge Petit, M.D.– NYC HHC