Young Professionals | YoPro
At Grameen PrimaCare we are only as strong as the strength of our partnerships. We want you to be a part of our growing network by becoming involved in GPC YoPro!
What is GPC YoPro?
We are a group of young professionals between the ages of 21 and early 40’s who are passionate about health access and health equity for all people. We believe that access to affordable, quality healthcare is a human right.
What GPC YoPro Offers?
- Networking opportunities with young professionals in New York City
- Unique volunteer opportunities that allow you to give back to low-income communities in New York
- Invitations to events that are both fun and informative
- Access to our staff and other experts in the fields of social justice, public health, philanthropy, women’s rights, immigrant rights and more
How to become involved in GPC YoPro?
We are just getting started and need lots of help with the following:
- Introduce us to your network so we can spread the word about our mission
- Host a GPC YoPro event at your home, your workplace, your alumni club
- Connect us with potential funders who share our vision
Please contact email@example.com or 718-704-0366
to be added to our GPC YoPro list